Monday, December 18, 2006

"Ultimately we know deeply that the other side of every fear is a freedom."

quote by Marilyn Ferguson

Things I fear:

1. Ending up homeless and having to live in my car if I can't figure out my finances pretty damn quickly.

2. Having to work crappy jobs forever and never get to one that makes me feel fulfilled.

3. Having to count every single penny and decide whether to buy groceries for the month or get some health related issue dealt with even though I'm supposed to have good insurance.

4. Not being able to afford children- ever.

5. Not being able to have children since I waited so long. I could be facing reproductive issues for a couple of reasons.

6. Never getting that degree.

7. Never getting an architect's license.

8. Never being able to remember how to spell tommarrow correctly without the aid of spell check.

9. Never being able to lick the procrastination problem that dogs me.

10.Never reaching a goal weight of 175 pounds.

11.Hating my body the rest of my life.

12.Choking to death.

13.Not learning the lessons in this life that I am supposed to.

15.Never finding someone to grow old with.

16.Having a mental disorder/disease that renders me defenseless and senile.

17.Developing some horrible disease or worse yet, passing on something to my children because of all the chemicals I've ingested in my lifetime through air, water and food.

18.Having to deal with the repercussions from eating something with a soul.

19.Having all of my teeth pulled out.

20.Not seeing my loved ones after this life is over.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. That's a list. You have repro issues? I do, too. For 16 years (from the time I was 16 until 32) I was told to "loose weight" and my repro issues would magically go away, because fat stores estrogen. Turns out I have PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome), which you can have even if you don't have polycystic ovaries), but the doctors f-ed around so long that now I'm diabetic and 99% sure I can't have kids. Just another example of how everything is blamed on being fat when fat isn't the problem at all! Anyway, that's quite a list and I have shared about 2/3s of your fears!

11:44 AM, December 18, 2006  
Blogger Brian, Krystina and Rhylie too! said...

Angela even though we never see each other ever I love you just the way you are!!!! :)

5:11 PM, December 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm from VT. When I was in the Army, I never met anyone from the Pacific NW that could spell "tomorrow" correctly. 3 guys from WA, 2 from OR, and also my wife. I'm convinced there's something in the water out here. :)

11:39 AM, December 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?