Sunday, December 31, 2006

Until I Can Get it All Out

End of Year Meme from Badger's blog

Post the first sentence of the first post for every month this year.

January:
When I accepted the idea that this relationship could work as a poly one, I knew I was in for a long hard haul, but I was blinded by how long and how hard it would turn out to be.

February:
In no particular order this week,

I jumped on the scale for the first time in 3 months, was shocked that I hadn't gained but maybe 2 ounces, and resolved to return to a more healthy way of eating so I can hit my magic happy weight number in the next four months (that's 12 pounds and 8 ounces away).

March:
I bought my first crushed velvet blazer today at Goodwill for $2.50.

April:
Someone I know does not have a good relationship with one of his/her parents.

(from the new blog) 20 years ago I . . .
was the fattest fourth grader in my class at Lakeview Elementary.

May:
(like the stereotypical woman who always changes her mind) I kinda miss this blog.

(from the new blog) Last night's dream was brought to me by my subconscious just one day after I made the declaration that I was not suffering from reoccurring or symbolic dreams as of lately.

June:
I thought if there's anything in the world I could write about, is what life is like as a Fat girl who needs sex like she needs water but who couldn't get a sip to save her life.

July:
So I'm lonely, cranky, depressed, and at my wits end.

August:
Q:How Do You Know.... When You've Found The Absolute Wrong Person To Marry?

September:
So anyone who has spoken to me in the last three months knows that since starting to date Mr. Big, I have had some very rocky moments.

October:
I figured out that I have pnigophobia.

November:
Saturday was the first day I finally felt the Christmas spirit move me.

(too bad that was November 6th!)


December:
Here's what I feel like today: I had a Stoffer's stuffed pepper frozen meal & almost an entire box of Ferrero Rocher candies for dinner and the scale said 189.8 this morning.


I'm in a really bad mood tonight, with 79 minutes to go until 2007. I have an enormous post about this year that I've been working on but I fear that if I were to finish it tonight, it would only sink me further into depression. So it's going to wait for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?