Monday, October 16, 2006

Only Reinforcing Everything I Already Knew

This is a text conversation happening between Michael and I right now (I don't normally share private conversations but I am taking an exception to this one since it contains nothing really personal)

He: Id kill 4 one of ur salads. hell id pay u to make me one of ur best salads.

Me: U never hv 2 pay me $ 4 a salad. I only require some company 2 enjoy it 2gether. i am working til 830 but u can request a salad any nite u wish.

He: Id like one 2 take 2 work with me 2nite. probably 2 late huh.

Me: No, not at all but it wud b 9 b4 i'd hv it ready. but u cant jus take the salad w/out giving me something in return.

He:i dont want 2 take ur salad if its goin 2 b a problem. im willing 2 pay 4 it.

Me:I dont want ur $. its not a problem 4 me but it sounds like it is a problem 4 u 2 give something worthy in return.

He:wat do u want?

Me:what do u think its worth & i dont mean in dollars either.

He: Never mind. i dont have time 4 this.

Me:Ur loss. i bet it makes u mad that u cant get wat u want when u want it w/out hving 2 b thotful in return. its called respect michael and it wud do u some good.


I put this here so that people know that I'm not entirely crazy. This person really is very selfish and I don't say that from a place of anger. I say it from a place of pity and as someone who still loves him and really truly wishes all the best for him. I just don't think he'll find it in this lifetime with his piss poor attitude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?