Monday, October 30, 2006

I wanna record this so when I start to forget the beginning, I can always come back here

Written on 10/30 just before our official first date on Halloween:

You do the eyebrow thing too! And you squint your other eye as you do it. I bet you have no idea how sexy that is.

I love your laugh. And your smile. And your lips.

Fraggle Rock? Of all things possible, we had that in common?!!?

You have no idea how wonderful I am gonna treat you.

The more I get to know you, the more I feel like I'm bumping into the familiar of the unknown. I don’t know how to explain that other than to say I’m getting you on so many levels and yet I can’t wait to reach each new one and find out what waits for me there.

I knew you had the funny gene but I didn’t realize how incredibly intelligent you are. And passionate. Especially about politics.

I hope you’ll be that passionate about me.

I feel like I can be myself around you all the time. I think you’re going to like me no matter what and vice versa.

I can be happy on my own, but you are increasing it tenfold.

I can’t believe I waited this long. I can’t believe we’ve worked at the same place for over 2 years and I never noticed you until this summer.

I have a feeling that we are going to create a whole bunch of private jokes between us. I can’t wait to make you laugh with one word or a look. I hope you shoot soda out of your nose at least once.

I can’t wait to be curled up next to you on the couch in the middle of winter. That’s the lovely official PG version for the blog. But seriously, I can’t wait to just be near you and not have to do a thing.

I hope you like to touch and be touched. I might not be able to keep my hands off of you.

I was so happy to hear that you’re a Pisces. Even though I pretend that stuff really doesn’t matter all that much.

I don’t know what’s going to happen but my intuition says this is 100% right. So I totally trust the wide open unknown future for the first time in my life.

I think you’re exactly what I need.

You had me at historic preservation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?